The information on this website is provided by PostSuper Pty Ltd ABN 85 064 225 841, the Trustee of the Australia Post Superannuation Scheme ABN 42 045 077 895 and is for general information only. Use of this website is subject to the general disclaimer and conditions of use set out below and any additional warnings throughout the site.
Before making a decision about your superannuation in the APSS, you should assess your own financial situation and needs and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available from the Product disclosure menu on the website. No cooling off periods apply to the issue of interests in the APSS, other than the APSS Pension. A 14-day cooling off period applies to pension accounts, as explained in the APSS Pensions PDS.
It is very important that you read this disclaimer before using the information on this website.
General information only
- The information provided on this site is general information only. It is not, and is not intended to be, a complete or definitive statement of the matters described in it. The APSS Trustee and its officers, employees and agents believe that the information contained on this site is correct as at the time of compilation, but do not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, currency or completeness of that information.
- The APSS Trustee and its related companies, specifically disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this site. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the APSS Trustee, or its related companies, be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site.
- The APSS Trustee provides the information on this site for general information purposes only. It is not financial product advice and should not be relied upon as such. The APSS Trustee nor Australia Post or any Associated Employer holds an Australian Financial Services Licence and, therefore, none of them are licensed to provide you with financial product advice. The information on this site does not take into account your personal financial circumstances, needs or objectives. Therefore, you should not make any financial or investment decisions based on the information contained on this site.
- Decisions about a long-term investment such as superannuation are complex and need careful consideration, taking into account your full personal financial circumstances and objectives, risk tolerance and investment timeframe. You may wish to consult an independent licensed financial planner for advice that it tailored to your circumstances before making any decisions about your superannuation.
- Further information about the APSS can be found on the PDS's and other booklets section of this website, including the Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) and any updates to them, for different APSS membership categories.
- You may not always be able to access this website. You should take this into account in time-sensitive circumstances, such as changing your investment choices, or when you need to provide information to APSS by a particular date or time.
You should contact APSS to ask for confirmation of the details and your entitlements and, if required, seek independent advice before making a decision on the basis of the information provided or referred to on this website.
APSS does not warrant that this site or any material contained in or obtained through it, is virus or error free. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. The Trustee is not responsible for the content of these other sites and the provision of such links does not constitute an endorsement of those sites or any associated organisations, product or service. By providing links to other sites, APSS does not warrant that those sites or any material contained in them or obtained from them are error and virus free.
Except where otherwise stated, the copyright and intellectual property rights of the information contained on this website belong to and remain the property of Post Super Pty Ltd. You may use the information on this website for your own non-commercial use, but you may not use, copy, reproduce, store or alter in any way the information and material provided without prior written consent.
1300 360 373.